Marrow is located at 7025 N Lombard St
Shop & Gallery
Marrow's corner storefront is a shop featuring the work of local artists, musicians, writers, and makers of all mediums and genres. With the goal of centering young creators, makers under 25 get 90-100% of proceeds from their sales, and 100% of the proceeds from work by adult makers goes to the shop.
Our other storefront space is a gallery and workspace, with revolving exhibitions featuring the work of our youth and established artists.
The shop and gallery are open to the public (all ages), any time Marrow is open.
Marrow's main space (beyond the storefronts) acts as a classroom, hang out space, intimate music venue, movie theater - transforming into whatever is needed that day.
Unless we are running all ages programming, our main space is for folks 10-24 only.
Marrow also houses two smaller offices, used to grow projects and organizations that align with our mission. Both are currently available - please see this post for more information or to apply!
One of the incubation spaces is currently a "Free Store" organized and maintained by our youth - with clothing, as well as resources such as condoms, lube, zines, and more! It is open any time Marrow has drop-in, and is for anyone 10-24 to take what they'd like!
- Located on the 1st floor with no stairs leading into our space. Our doorway is 31.5" wide.
- We have two single-stall, all gender restrooms. One is small, and one is larger with a grab bar (the larger one is marked as accessible).
- Nut-free space.
- Scent-free space (this means please do not use scented products before coming to Marrow).
- Drug and alcohol use free space (including cigarettes), indoors and outdoors within 10' of all entrances.
- Fluorescent overhead lighting, but other options available.
If you have any accessibility, sensitivity, or allergy concerns or requests please feel free to reach out to us before coming by, so we can address them!
- Marrow is in the large red building at the corner of N. Lombard St & Alma Ave.
- The 75 TriMet bus line (Lombard & Ida stop) is a block away, and stops on the 4, 11, and 44 bus lines are within a mile walking distance.
- Plenty of street parking available (on Lombard and Alma), with limited parking in the lot behind our building (access on Alma).
- There is a bike rack in the center area of the building, near the parking lot.
We at Marrow want to acknowledge that our space, along with the entirety of Portland, exists on stolen Chinook land.