Enchanted Forest Adventure
Friday, May 17th, 10:30am meeting time, til whenever!
Daylynn (Marrow's director) and Junix (Marrow youth and soon-to-be-intern) love Enchanted Forest. You may have heard them go on and on about it. So now they're TAKING Y'ALL!!! (also it's Daylynn's birthday!)
Everyone in Marrow's community is invited! Youth! Adult allies! Volunteers! Donors! Your sweeties! Your family!
*Some Important Notes:
1. If you bought your entry in advance through our website, we have to head in as a group, so please arrive at the Enchanted Forest and meet us at the gates promptly at 10:30am!
2. The window to purchase discounted group entry through Marrow has passed, but you can still come!! You'll just have to individually pay the regular entry cost of $13.50 at the gates.
3. Entry does not include ride tickets (which are $1 each and most rides take 3-4 tickets).
4. You need to get yourself TO Enchanted Forest. It is about an hour south of Portland, just off 1-5 S. Feel free to use this page to organize carpools! Just please let us know who you’re riding with/who is riding with you, for safety and transparency, and to make sure no one gets stranded down there!
5. You can find Enchanted Forest's accessibility info here: https://www.enchantedforest.com/physical-accessibility
6. Can’t make it, but want to donate $ for ride tickets for sweet youths who can’t afford them? Head here: http://marrowpdx.org/adventures/enchanted