We require everyone preteen through early twenties who participates
in Marrow programming to enroll with us.
Enrollment just includes some quick questions - for basic and emergency info, as well as to provide funders with statistics about the community we serve. Your responses and personal information will never be shared with anyone other than our Program Director.
If you have any concerns about sharing your information, please let us know! We want to ensure that Marrow is a safe space for EVERYONE and will work with you to get you registered in a way that works for you. Contact our program director Daylynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by during our drop-in hours.
We currently have three enrollment options! :
à La Carte
Pay a flat fee for a season of programming.
Take on a responsibility at Marrow, get free access to all programming.
- "À La Carte" is our most basic option - simply enroll and pick what programming you want to attend. If a workshop, class, or event has a fee - you just pay for it individually.
Great for young folks with busy schedules, or who are just looking to try Marrow out.
Prices for programming varies by workshop, depending on material costs and other factors. See our calendar for more information.
- "Students" pay a seasonal fee - then may attend as much programming as they'd like during that time (so you don't need to pay the fee for individual workshops, classes, or events).
- Additionally, "students" and "members" get access to personalized mentoring and advising.
Great for young folks who plan to be at Marrow regularly, and can contribute financially.
2017-2018 student enrollment (per season: February-May, June-August, or September-January,) is $75-200 sliding scale.
- "Members" apply and interview - then upon acceptance are given free access to all Marrow programming (so no fees at all).
- "Students" and "members" get access to personalized mentoring and advising.
- What truly sets members apart is that they are given internship-like roles and responsibilities within Marrow's community. Members have real ownership over our space, and the loudest say when it comes to what Marrow is and how we function. They're part of our team.