About Marrow Programming:
- Programming is for folks preteen through early 20's only - unless marked "all ages".
- We require programming participants to enroll with us.
Click on individual programming within the calendar for descriptions, costs, and other important info:
Programming Request Form (for teens/young folks)
Is there a skill you'd like to learn? A topic you'd like to discuss? A medium you'd like to explore? An event you think we should have? An issue you think is interesting or important and want to tackle? Let us know!
Registration & Attendance:
- "Workshops", "Series", and "Events" are drop-in (no attendance commitment).
- "Classes" are dependent on regular attendance by participants (we know things come up, but plan to be there regularly).
- Beginning in the fall, some programming will require registration. To register, click on programming within the calendar - it will bring you to the description which will include a registration link. or - just show up for the first day! As long as the class isn't full, you can register then!
- Some programming is free, and some is sliding-scale. We do our best to keep programming affordable.
- No young person will ever be turned away from Marrow for lack of funds.
- Students (who pay by the season) and Members (who work for Marrow) can ignore programming fees.